What We Do Often
From solving your networking problem, hardware problems, or software problems for your desktop, PC, or your MAC, to tuning up and installing software, you can count on Click IT.
For simplicity’s sake, we charge a flat Hardware Installation fee, depending on the estimated length of time, so you know upfront how much a hardware component installation will totally cost.
Click technicians can create an exact duplicate of your hard drive for emergency recovery when you don’t have time for repairs. An excellent option for busy professionals who depend on their computers.
This fee is for conducting this work at our facility. The cost does not include any destination media, which will be charged separately unless provided by the customer.
For simplicity’s sake, we charge a fixed Hard Drive Cloning fee so you know upfront how much having a Click IT technician do this task will totally cost you.
Identifies and removes common annoyances and security leaks such as Malware, Spyware, Browser Hijackers, and Trojan Horses.
NOTE: We only repair and clean computers of viruses when the device is physically in our shop.
In fact, no one can clean your computer over the Internet, online, and we caution everyone against using ANY online service for doing so because many of these services are scams. Instead, you need a trusted and reliable and LOCAL computer store to do this work. (See all our locations for the nearest store by you.)
At Click IT, when your computer is physically in our hands, it allows us to use Click IT’s 14 tools to completely scan and then clean your computer. Then we will provide experienced advice on what to do for the best protection in the future. Don’t trust your data to just anyone! Click IT has been cleaning and repairing computers since 2012.
Install a fresh copy of your computer’s operating system. Includes OS optimization for your system and peripherals.
For simplicity’s sake, we charge a fixed Operating System Installation fee so you know upfront how much having Click IT technicians setup and configure a device or component will totally cost you.
Computer set up – Configuration of system, Installation of updates, installation of software requested by the customer within reason, removal of bloatware optimization of the system, configuration of personal preferences as discussed and determined with the customer.
For simplicity’s sake, we charge a fixed Computer Setup fee so you know upfront how much having Click IT technicians setup and configure a device or component will totally cost you.
This fee is for transferring data from one medium to another. The cost does not include any destination media, which will be charged separately unless provided by the customer.
For simplicity’s sake, we charge a fixed Data Transfer fee so you know upfront how much having Click IT technicians transfer your data will totally cost you.
We identify existing and potential problems by evaluating and testing your device, using up to 14 bench and fix-it tools. This is a required non-refundable fee that pays for our labor and administrative costs and is due at the time of check-in.
To learn more about our expert IT methodologies used by certified Click IT technicians, visit https://clickitrepairs.com.
- Fully Managed. You don’t need to buy and maintain servers, there are no licenses to purchase and track.
- Low Monthly Fees. A small monthly fee per user – and no capital investment
- An email that works with third-party e-mail clients such as Outlook, or Thunderbird
- Access mail on your iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry device
- Access to your e-mail through a browser on any connected computer
A set-up charge is charged separately. See Labor.
This Week's Deals
LABOR, AND SERVICE CALL CHARGES.
Base Labor Rate: $115.00/hour
- Click IT offers a vast array of services to our clients and customers, too many for any single list. As such, there are many IT services that are quoted on an hourly basis.
- While not applicable to all situations, from time to time, certain IT service requests that fall under the "base labor" category will be billed as such.
- A travel fee will be incurred if the mileage exceeds five(5) miles.
- After one (1) hour, all labor is billed in 15-minute increments.
PICKUP, DELIVERY & OTHER SERVICES
- Village Area Pickup and Drop Off - No Charge
- Outside Local Pickup (Under 5 Miles) $25.00
- Outside Local Pickup (5-15 Miles) $50.00
- Outside Local Pickup (Over 15 Miles) Time plus $.55/mile
- Certified Data Destruction $39.95
- Computer Recycling No Charge
Prices are subject to change without notice. Managed services may require a set-up fee to enroll all systems. Managed Services and all Hosting services are changed on a per month basis. Pre-payment, contract length, and bulk discounts are available.